Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45 utilizes purely physical filters for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to decrease the risk of premature skin aging. This weightless sunscreen features a universal tint and microscopic oil absorbing particles for additional oil control with a sheer, matte finish. Green tea extract and alpha bisabolol provide enhanced antioxidant benefits while soothing and calming the skin.
Available in a 2 oz. tube.
- Titanium Dioxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Green Tea Extract
- CoEnzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
- Oil Capture System
SKIN-CARE SAVIORStaying out of the sun is important, but you can't cloister yourself. I love Jan Marini sunscreen. You can't feel it when it's on and it works really, really well.
Madeleine Stowe, ABC's Revenge
- shake well before using
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures.Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Titanium Dioxide 6%
Zinc Oxide 8%
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Ubiquinone, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)