Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45
The ultimate in pure-physical sunscreen wearability! Delivers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection with added oil control and antioxidants.
Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45 utilizes purely physical filters for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to decrease the risk of premature skin aging. This weightless sunscreen features a universal tint and microscopic oil absorbing particles for additional oil control with a sheer, matte finish. Green tea extract and alpha bisabolol provide enhanced antioxidant benefits while soothing and calming the skin.
Available in a 2 oz. tube.
- Titanium Dioxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Green Tea Extract
- CoEnzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
- Oil Capture System
SKIN-CARE SAVIORStaying out of the sun is important, but you can't cloister yourself. I love Jan Marini sunscreen. You can't feel it when it's on and it works really, really well.
Madeleine Stowe, ABC's Revenge
- shake well before using
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures.Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6%, Zinc Oxide 8%
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Poly Methyl Methacrylate/EDMA, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Ubiquinone, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)