Rapid Recovery Complex with advanced hydration and silicone occlusion for superior wearability and post-procedure recovery.
Stay on the cutting edge of post-procedure recovery with Marini BioShield, the ideal skin care after chemical peels, laser treatments, and more. Hydrates and protects the skin to enhance recovery while reducing visible social downtime. This patented, silicone-based, non-petrolatum formulation with targeted growth factors, peptides and anti-inflammatory agents provides an occlusive, oil-free matte-finish for superior wearability and satisfaction. This post-procedure skin care formula is designed for immediate use following chemical peel treatments, PDT (photo dynamic therapy), ablative and non-ablative laser procedures, and most treatments commonly associated with social downtime.
- Epidermal Growth Factor
- Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1
- Anti-Aging Peptides
- Hyaluronic Acid
- CoEnzyme Q10
This product is intended to be applied like a mask in a thicker layer to cover the skin for barrier protection. It is notmeant to be rubbed in or patted on. For best results, apply as follows:
- Always wash hands prior to application.
- Apply a uniform, slightly visible layer over the entire treated surface:
- Apply product in one direction only using slow, smooth, and long motions.
- For most uniform coverage, apply the product using multiple pea- to dime-sized increments as required.
- Starting along the tear duct, spread the product directly across the face toward the outer edge of the cheek as shown.
- Repeat motion in stripes from the center face to the outer jawline progressing downward across the cheek to cover the entire mid-face and upper lip.
- Starting at the center of the forehead, spread toward the temple and down the outside edge of the face. Repeat to cover the entire forehead.
- To cover the chin, start along the outer jawline, near the ear, and spread toward the center of the chin.
- Repeat for the opposite side of the face.
- The product will slowly dry, creating a flexible, enriched silicone barrier on the skin for recovery.
- Do not 'spot fix' once applied.
- To fix areas after application, thoroughly remove all product and reapply.
- After recovery, the product may be used in a thin invisible layer to enhance hydration and provide continued recovery benefit. Make-up may be applied over the product at this time.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Water/Aqua/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ubiquinone, sh-Polypeptide-22, Bisabolol, sh-Polypeptide-1, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol