Age Intervention Prime
New Topical Agents Target Elasticity, Skin Volume, Inflammation and Wrinkling
San Jose, CA Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc. (JMSR; www.JanMarini.com) today announced the introduction of Age Intervention Prime Face Primer, which gives facial skin an immediate "airbrushed" effect while providing remarkable rejuvenation benefits. Age Intervention Prime features an innovative and proprietary formula that includes newly developed topical agents that target elasticity, skin volume, inflammation and wrinkling to deliver extraordinary results.
Age Intervention Prime instantly perfects the skin and provides a radiant plumped and refined surface. Prime can be worn with foundation for an incredibly smooth and flawless long-wearing finish. Even without foundation, skin looks polished and beautifully reflective while pores and imperfections are minimized.
Age Intervention Prime also delivers a potent combination of anti-aging and anti-inflammatory technologies that dramatically lessen the appearance of many aging skin flaws. Skin looks and feels younger from the first application and results are progressively more noticeable with continued use.
- Co-Enzyme Q-10 Nanotechnology. Co-Enzyme Q-10 is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that acts like a "cellular battery" to boost the skin's ability to repair and regenerate. Newly developed nanotechnology delivers this proven topical agent in a manner that increases efficacy. Studies also indicate that CoQ10 encourages the production of collagen and elastin and helps to protect the skin from sun damage.
- Palmitoyl Oligo Peptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7. New targeted peptides that provide super skin rebuilding and rejuvenation benefits, and noticeably reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lys'lastine®. Data demonstrates that this recently discovered natural dill seed extract can actually boost the synthesis of elastic fibers in the skin. This substance causes an increase in an enzyme that is responsible for the functionality of elastic fibers. The stunning result is skin that is less "slack" with greater elasticity and "bounce."
- Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres. Hyaluronic acid attracts water to the skin and acts as a super moisturizer. Newly developed hyaluronic acid microspheres act as molecular sponges that provide not only extraordinary moisturizing capabilities, but also add volume to skin layers. This phenomenon exerts pressure in the direction of the skin's surface resulting in a much plumper smoother surface.
- White Tea Extract. A powerful antioxidant that boosts the immune function of skin cells. White tea extract helps protect skin from the damaging effects of sun exposure in order to provide anti-aging benefits by building the skin's resistance against stress factors that may cause the skin to age.
- Red Tea Extract. A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Studies suggest that it can significantly decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles and also has a calming effect on the skin.
- Green Tea Extract. Medically validated green tea extract is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that significantly decreases the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Green tea extract also helps reduce the appearance of skin redness, including rosacea, and has demonstrated anti-acne properties. It may also assist in protecting the skin against sun damage.
- Pomegranate. A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps support cellular regeneration and protect the skin against sun damage.
Age Intervention Prime is offered in a convenient 1 oz. pump bottle.
About Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc.
San Jose, CA-based Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc. (JMSR) is a recognized leader and innovator in skin care, providing state-of-the-art technologies and breakthroughs in medically based skin care therapies. The JMSR Skin Care Management Center is used and trusted by physicians and skin care professionals worldwide to ensure optimum results for their patients and clients.
For more information about Jan Marini Skin Research, please contact our Public Relations department.