Social Media & Influencer Manager
Social Media & Influencer Manager
Description: The ideal candidate must be a self-starter capable of handling and prioritizing multiple simultaneous tasks. The candidate must be adaptable to changing priorities and thrive in a high-paced environment.
The central focus of this position is to enhance and expand the visibility and brand perception through all media channels with a focus on social media, influencer development and digital branding and positioning. This person’s primary focus will be to manage, administer, create and maintain JMSR’s social media and influencer relations. This individual will also be responsible for managing VIP relationships with individuals and makeup artists.
Reports to: VP Marketing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Duties include the following (and other related duties as assigned)
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share original, engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Work with creative (graphics design & video) to plan content creation for defined social & corporate initiatives (Monthly / quarterly promotions, seasonal features, events, etc.).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Drive growth in both the quantity and engagement of followers on all channels
- Be highly familiar with content and growth strategies for FB, IG, TikTok, Reelz, LinkedIn and more
- Control the social media budget to promote social content and brand awareness (posts & advertising).
- Promote conversion to sales through social channels
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage and plan marketing campaigns.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Generate, edit and publish engaging content for our reseller partners to leverage
- Collaborate with other teams (sales, customer service, etc.) to expand reach and ensure brand consistency
- Oversee and manage all social media accounts (monitoring and responding to followers, implementing onsite blogs, managing page design, etc.)
- Integrate social content into sales collateral to support corporate objectives
- Integrate social content into the company’s corporate website
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Identify and improve organizational aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
Position requires the ability requires ability to work at a desk, use computer and talk on the telephone. Travel may be required on occasion, not to exceed 10-20% over an extended period of time. If needed, the position requires the ability to stand for extended periods of time (ex. at industry shows and conferences). Hours worked may vary.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
Are you ready for a career in the skin care industry? Start here and apply today email@example.com. An HR representative will reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Jan Marini Skin Research.