Provides the sales team with materials needed from the corporate office. Prepares weekly reports, tracking sales, and works with other departments to support the sales team. Supports the Corporate Sales Strategic Manager, Regional Managers and ADM’s.
Reports to: Corporate Sales Strategic Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Duties include the following (and other related duties as assigned)
- Prepare weekly packet containing marketing material, training work books, professional protocol manual, price sheets and communication from the corporate office.
- Place order to refill rep kit/car stock products, customer orders, aesthetic conferences/shows.
- Control ADMs Field Trial inventory, and order the replenishments.
- Aid ADMs with understanding and using CRM. Assist with reps training.
- Assign ADMS to territories, and make rep code changes in CRM. Reassign accounts as requested.
- Track New Opens/Accounts. Keep up Jan’s boards.
- Co-sponsored events: manage (GWP) gift with purchase and make sure all events are settled.
- Manage Loyalty process and place orders.
- Back up education preparing meeting room and assisting trainer with needs.
- Set up staff accounts. Monitor and place staff orders when needed.
- Talk with customers if needed.
- Support Data entry on issues in CRM and correcting ADM errors on submitted orders.
- Work with customer service to help ADMs get invoice issues resolved.
- Special projects and reports for Management.
- Work with marketing and support special marketing projects.
- Gather and track contest/incentives.
- Prepare daily tracking files for Jan and sales management team.
- Prepare Weekly sales report.
- Prepare Monthly sales reports to support ADMs commissions.
- Prepare Monthly SVQ files for Regional Managers
- Prepare State List of reps territory coverage.
- Prepare the confidential account executive contact file.
- Prepare manager sales rep grouping file.
- Provide safety data sheets to customers upon requests.
- Asist with unauthorized online resellers.
- Set up STS accounts, enter orders.
- Prepare New Beauty quarterly address files.
- Receive Return of ADM kits.
- Back up Corporate Manager when out of office if necessary.
- Process ME requests from management.
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
Position requires long periods at a desk, extensive computer work and on phone. One may stand or sit while on the phone. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate in an open-cube workspace. Some bending and lifting will be needed.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
It requires both speed and accuracy inputting figures and charts. Computer skills using Word and Excel will be essential. Ability to clearly communicate information between sales team and management. Need a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Ability to multiple tasks, efficiency, and reliability.
Are you ready for a career in the skin care industry? Start here and apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org. An HR representative will reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Jan Marini Skin Research.