Sales | North-East Region Manager
The company, Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc. was founded in 1994 and is a recognized leader and innovator in skincare that is committed to continually expanding and improving the professional skincare market. JMSR's two primary focuses are to provide innovative technologies that deliver proven measurable results and an unwavering commitment to the ongoing success of our customers.
We are looking for candidates who want to make a career in the medical skincare industry and have the desire to be a part of a dynamic sales atmosphere. As North-East Regional Sales Manager you will coach, manage and develop a high performance team of approximately 8-10 sales executives within the designated region. Successfully manage all aspects of business with customers including physicians, medi-spas and high end spas with a drive to achieve overall sales and profit targets in a direct selling environment.Key Responsibilities:
- Recruit, hire, coach, develop and maintain a high quality team of sales professionals.
- Take necessary corrective action when needed to ensure all Account Executives are meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Conduct Year End performance reviews and periodic updates with each member of the team
- Consistently provide in field support to all Account Executives-- spend between 2-4 days per week in field and target rotation on 4-6 week basis.
- Consistently achieve all stated sales goals--overall quota, new account targets, new product launch targets and promotional objectives
- Regularly report on monthly and quarterly progress through weekly bottom up forecasting to VP Sales
- Identify opportunities for growth within the region and develop a plan to capitalize on potential
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding and presentation of clinical sales materials able to convey understanding to Account Executives through modeling/coaching
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers at the top 25 accounts within the region
- Control all costs--manage to T/E
- Provide market level intel and competitive updates to management on regular basis
- Attend conventions representing JMSR at major trade events such as the AAD and others
- Develop a plan to cover vacant territories and work closely with HR team to identify quality replacement quickly
- Constantly evaluate coverage needs within the region, making proposals on realignments to VP Sales at least 2x per year
- Work closely with all members of the team to achieve goals-- Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit, Finance, Sales Admin., Senior Mgt. etc.
- Timely submission of all administrative functions and requests
- Ensure full implementation and usage of CRM within the region at every level
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (locally and overnight)
- Must reside within the region, preferably in a major market
- Undergraduate Degree
- Successful track record building and managing high performance sales teams--Must have a minimum of 3 years prior sales management
- Experience selling and managing in a direct selling environment
- Prior experience in the Cosmeceutical industry strongly preferred (dermatology, plastic surgery, spa etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen--demonstrated drive for results
- Strong communication skills--verbal, non-verbal and written including strong presentation abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build relationships
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment and be a team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership
- Computer proficiency a must--all MS Office programs and other analytical tool
We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package. The competitive base salary plus a highly attractive commission structure. In addition to this, we also have an annual performance based plan. We also offer a full benefit plan which includes: medical, dental, vision, group life, 401K Match, paid holidays and PTO. We also offer a monthly expense reimbursement which includes a car allowance, gas reimbursement, oil change reimbursement as well as normal expense.
Are you ready for a career in the skin care industry? Start here and apply today: email@example.com. An HR representative will reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Jan Marini Skin Research.