National Accounts Manager
National Accounts Manager
Title: National Strategic Accounts Manager
Reports to: Sr. National Accounts Director
Description: This position is responsible for serving as a lead individual in securing key new business opportunities and then supporting these account openings with ongoing strategy.
A key focus area will be the finding and opening new National Accounts. This position focuses on the implementation of business and marketing strategies in support of the overall business objective. The National Account Manager will be working with other team members to coordinate these activities to ensure that the desired outcomes are achieved.
This person plays a major role in supporting and achieving the company’s mission to be the undisputed professional skin care leader by leading and coordinating the business analysis planning and implementation of key account strategies by gathering customer information and conducting needs assessment required to make decisions, plan and develop influence strategies and develop account proposals.
This person also provides a brand focus with new key accounts they open to ensure brand ambition and potential is maximized, representing the company’s strategy to those key accounts and developing and building relations to improve communications and the implementation of mutually beneficial goals.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for working with key decision makers to drive over-all national account strategy which will then be driven and implemented by the Regional Sales Managers & Account Development Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Duties include the following (and other related duties as assigned)
- Prospect and discover new National Account opportunities
- Open new National Accounts
- Support Sr. Director of Corporate Strategies & National Accounts and Sr. National Account Manager with current National Accounts
- Manage the growth of new national accounts that have been opened
- Work closely with the assigned national accounts providing strategic support, technical training and motivation to drive growth
- Develop business strategy for key accounts in conjunction with National Accounts team
- Review key account performance, devise, and implement corrective actions where necessary. Must be able to analyze the business and be strong with numbers analysis.
- Work with other departments to ensure key account satisfaction
- Strong PPT skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
Position requires the ability to work at a desk, use computer, use zoom and other virtual platforms. Travel is required approximately 30%-40%. If needed, the position requires the ability to stand for extended periods of time (ex. at industry shows and conferences).
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years technical sales experience
- Minimum 3 years key account/strategic sales experience dealing with customers over the phone
- Strong personal organization and systematic self-management and motivation
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal, virtual & presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- High energy level and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Financial understanding and analytical skills
- Strong listener and collaborator
- Ability to identify business opportunities and control sales process to close a deal with a win/win outcome
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style
- Strong virtual and live presentation skills
- Strong ability to write presentations decks
- Flexibility as business grows and new support is needed
Are you ready for a career in the skin care industry? Start here and apply today firstname.lastname@example.org. An HR representative will reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Jan Marini Skin Research.