Account Executive in Inside Sales | San Jose, CA
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Jan Marini Skin Research (www.janmarini.com) is a fast paced company committed to developing and marketing medically validated topical skincare and aesthetic solutions. Jan Marini Skin Research has a rich and unique track record of introducing the most innovative and technically advanced formulations that are highly regarded in the physicians' market place. JMSR is a leader in the professional skincare market, distributing exclusively to physicians and high-end skincare professionals.
We are currently seeking seasoned career minded sales professionals to join our Inside Sales Group and become a part of a company aligned for rapid and sustained future growth in the professional skincare market.
As an Account Executive in Inside Sales, you will be responsible to manage the development of a sales territory via telephone by effectively growing an established group of existing Jan Marini Skin Research accounts in the aesthetic and medical markets and by prospecting/cold calling potential accounts in order to meet the company's on-going need for new account growth. The position also offers an opportunity for additional compensation by supporting sales growth on shared accounts within the outside territories.
Phone sales skills are necessary for this position, as account management & lead prospecting take place primarily via telephone. Duties include the following (and other related duties as assigned)
- Manage account development by the following:
- Conducting on-going regular business assessments with the account's decision makers, including a review of the current SKU's, revenue history and sales trends in order to strategize a greater JMSR presence
- Establishing and implementing sell-through strategies in order to ensure successful re-orders and growth
- Positioning monthly promotions and ROI opportunities to accounts to build on -going momentum and growth
- Positioning events, contest, and strategies along with promotions for greater impact
- Training and motivating staff on technology and positioning for greater sell through success
- Prospect new account business
- Cold calling physicians, med spas, and aestheticians in order to gain a meeting/ presentation
- Introducing and positioning JMSR to new prospects in order to generate solid leads
- Presenting the revenue potential and ROI opportunity to maximize all aspects of JMSR partnership
- Successfully opening new accounts through proposals that utilize discounts and package credits for greater JMSR presence that foster long-term JMSR relationships
- Maintaining daily mandated outbound call goals to ensure a healthy pipeline in order to meet monthly new open expectations
- Originate and submit all sales orders accurately and efficiently
- Position and sell new product launches when made available to the market
- Provide the Inside Sales Manager with monthly forecasts, weekly activity tracking, and planned strategies for growing existing accounts that roll up to the growth development of a 12-month business plan
- Achieving and/or exceeding monthly/quarterly sales quota assigned by management.
- Required to master our state-of-the art CRM system for your success
- Working with and offering sales support with the expectation of growth to accounts in outside territories
Physical and Environmental Conditions
Position requires long periods at a desk, extensive time on the telephone and light computer work. One may stand or sit while on the phone. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate in an open-cube workspace.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- A proven track record in Sales with past experience in strategic cold calling/phone prospecting, account positioning
- Experience in sales support, upselling, product training and sell-through strategies to increase account/territory growth
- A minimum of 2 years of overall sales experience
- Experience in the medical and/or skincare field is a plus, but not required
- Ability to prospect, cold call and present detailed proposals for opening new business
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the confidence to train clients regarding technology and product usage
- Must be highly organized
- Phone skills are a must for this position, as your sales will be done primarily via telephone
Compensation and Benefits
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: A competitive base salary plus a no-cap highly attractive commission structure which is geared towards New Business Development success
- Annual performance bonuses
- Full benefit plan includes: medical, dental, vision, group life, 401k, paid holidays and PTO.
How to Apply
Send resume to: email@example.com.