Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 5% or 10% strength is the medication of choice for treating acne. Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 5% or 10% can dramatically clear the appearance of acne lesions, and also prevents the P. acnes bacteria from feeding on buildups of dead cells within the follicle at the beginning of the acne process. This preparation of highly micronized benzoyl peroxide and specialized non-comedogenic emollients minimizes dryness and irritation, while providing maximum measurable effectiveness.
Available in a 4 oz. bottle.
Features & Benefits
- Medically proven medication that assists in preventing and clearing acne lesions
- Effective in minimizing open comedones (blackheads)
- Aids in preventing the formation of new lesions
- Benefits are further enhanced when used in conjunction with Bioglycolic home care products
- Highly micronized formula has a soft emollient consistency
- Special non-comedogenic moisturizers minimize dryness and irritation
- Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 5% or 10%
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 5% or 10%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a physician.
Recommended for all skin types.