A consistent favorite with JMSR users, Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to decrease the risk of premature skin aging. A sunscreen you'll love to wear -- this invisible, hydrating and weightless sunscreen feels amazing and smells great for the ultimate in daily wearability. This fast-absorbing, cosmetically elegant formula features microscopic sponges for additional oil control making it the perfect sunscreen for wearing under makeup. Enhanced by the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and skin rejuvenating benefits of phytomelanin and beta glucan 1,3 to help prevent and reverse damage caused by sun exposure.
Available in a 2 oz. tube or pump.
Features & Benefits
- The ultimate in wearability
- Enhanced with hydrators and multiple antioxidants
- Weightless, cosmetically elegant formula perfect for daily wear
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water Resistant up to 80 Min (Maximum FDA Allowance)
- Paraben-free, Oil-free
Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 33 is also available in three gorgeous tints: Sunkissed Sand, Sunkissed Neutral, and Sunkissed Bronze. Our "Sunkissed" colors have been created with skin friendly iron oxide minerals that will beautifully enhance virtually any skin tone.
- Beta Glucan 1,3
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Oil Absorbing Microscopic Sponges
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone-1%, Octinoxate-7.5%, Octyl Salicylate-5%, Oxybenzone-6%
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Extract*, Poly Methyl Methacrylate/EDMA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Yeast Extract, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -- 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Recommended for all skin types.