The newest product to join Jan Marini's superior sun protection line utilizing purely physical filters for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to decrease the risk of premature skin aging. This weightless sunscreen features a universal tint and microscopic sponges for additional oil control with a sheer, matte finish. Green tea extract and alpha bisabolol provide enhanced free radical protection while soothing and calming the skin from stress caused by UV and heat.
Available in a 2 oz. tube.
Features & Benefits
- The ultimate in physical protection
- Enhanced with multiple antioxidants
- Weightless universal tint for a sheer, matte finish
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water Resistant up to 80 Min (Maximum FDA Allowance)
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Oil-free
- Green Tea Extract
- CoEnzyme Q10
- Oil Absorbing Microscopic Sponges
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6%, Zinc Oxide 8%
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Poly Methyl Methacrylate/EDMA, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Ubiquinone, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)
- shake well before using
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Recommended for all skin types.