Account Executive, Inside Sales
Inside Sales Representative / Physicians / Spas / Skincare Facilities
We're growing! We currently have an available position:
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Jan Marini Skin Research (www.janmarini.com) is a fast-paced company committed to developing and marketing medically validated topical skin care and aesthetic solutions. Jan Marini Skin Research has a rich and unique track record of introducing the most innovative and technically advanced formulations that are highly regarded in the physicians' market place. JMSR is a leader in the professional skin care market distributing exclusively to physicians and high-end skin care professionals.
We are currently seeking seasoned career-minded sales professionals to join our Inside Sales Group and become a part of a company aligned for rapid and sustained future growth in the professional skincare market.
As an Account Executive in Inside Sales, you will be responsible to manage the development of a sales territory via telephone by effectively growing an established group of existing Jan Marini Skin Research accounts in the aesthetic and medical markets and by prospecting/cold calling potential accounts in order to meet the company's on-going need for new account growth.
- Manage account development by the following:
- a. Conducting on-going regular business assessments with the account's decision makers including a review of the current SKUs, revenue history and sales trends in order to strategize a greater JMSR presence
- b. Establishing and implementing sell through strategies in order to ensure successful re-orders and growth
- c. Positioning key JMSR hero products to maximize ROI and brand loyalty
- d. Positioning monthly promotions and ROI opportunities to accounts to build ongoing momentum and growth
- e. Positioning events, contest, and strategies along with promotions for greater impact
- f. Training and motivating staff on technology and positioning for greater sell through success
- Prospect new account business by the following:
- a. Cold calling physicians, med spas, and aestheticians in order to gain a meeting/presentation
- b. Quickly building rapport in order to develop relationships and credibility with prospect
- c. Introducing and positioning JMSR to new prospects in order to generate solid leads
- d. Utilizing all available tools that pertain specifically to prospects' needs in order to present JMSR as a solution/business opportunity
- e. Presenting the revenue potential and ROI opportunity to maximize all aspects of JMSR partnership
- f. Generating proposals that exploit the discounts and package credits for a greater JMSR presence with initial order
- g. Successfully opening new accounts that are developed into long term JMSR relationships
- Originate and submit all sales orders accurately and efficiently.
- Position and selling new JMSR products as made available to the market.
- Provide the Inside Sales Manager with new account forecasts, weekly activity tracking, and planned strategies for growing existing accounts through the development of a 12 month business plan.
- Enroll accounts in the National Business Seminars in their territories and throughout the country.
- Travel to trade shows, classes, seminars, and any other activities outside the regular daily territory responsibilities as directed by management.
- Meet and/or exceed the assigned sales goals assigned by management on a regular basis for any and all areas of performance.
- Independently monitoring and reviewing individual performance on a continual basis to assure that expectations are being met; i.e., sales goals, new accounts, expansion of existing account depth, educational activities, consumer events, etc.
- Providing any and all information required by the company, including but not limited to, monthly territory analysis reports.
- Maintaining a positive, professional manner and attitude in all business dealings as a JMSR representative.
- Abiding by all other company policies and procedures as presented in the Jan Marini Employee Handbook and Sales Policies and Procedures Manual.
Minimum Position Requirements
- A proven track record in Sales with past experience in strategic account positioning
- A minimum of 2 years of overall sales experience
- Experience in the medical and/or skincare field is a plus, but not required
- Ability to prospect, cold call and present detailed proposals for opening new business
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the confidence to train clients regarding technology and product usage
- Must be highly organized
- Phone skills are a must for this position, as your sales will be done primarily via telephone
Compensation and Benefits
Entrepreneurial Opportunity: A competitive base salary plus a no-cap highly attractive commission structure which is geared towards New Business Development success.
Annual performance bonuses.
Full benefit plan includes: medical, dental, vision, group life, 401k, paid holidays and PTO.
Grow Your Career
Jan Marini Skin Research is an entrepreneurial company with aggressive growth and strategic goals planned for the future. We seek only professionals that are highly motivated and career-minded to assist in enhancing our corporate objectives. As we continue to expand, so do our employees' opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
How to Apply
Our application process only takes a maximum of five (5) minutes apply to this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=575433. An HR representative will reach out to you directly if you meet our minimum qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Jan Marini Skin Research.