Amplify the results of any homecare routine with Retinol Plus Mask. The mask’s delivery system increases penetration of multiple advanced technologies for long-term benefits while resurfacing agents smooth and refine the surface for a brilliant polished appearance. Retinol Plus Mask addresses the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and acne. Used 1-2 times weekly, it will enhance the results of any skincare routine.
Available in a 1.2 oz. jar.
Features & Benefits
- High concentration Retinol, anti-aging peptides and antioxidants penetrate the skin for dramatic improvement in the appearance of sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Resurfacing agents polish the skin and clear blocked pores to maintain clear, radiant skin.
- Essential fatty acids, hydrators and barrier lipids moisturize and condition the skin.
- Soothing agents (aloe and bisbolol) calm the skin and reduce irritation and redness.
- Kaolin-based mask increases key ingredient delivery for maximum benefits.
- Retinol 1%
- Oligopeptide 24
- Salicylic Acid
- Alpha Bisabolol
- Green Tea Extract
- Vitamin E
- Ceramide 2
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Shea Butter
- Essential Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid & Linolenic Acid)
Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Salicylic Acid, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Bisabolol, Oligopeptide-24, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
After cleansing, apply a thin, even layer to entire face, avoiding eye area. Leave mask on for approximately ten minutes. Mild stinging or tingling may occur. Remove with a clean, wet and wrung out washcloth, using lukewarm water. Blot dry. May be used one to three times per week.
Recommended for all skin types.